Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga
Last Updated: December 29, 2020
- The Information Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga Collects About You
- Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga collects and uses the information provided by you to establish an account. This information is used to authenticate you when you access your account and use the Services in order to make sure you are eligible and able to receive the Services and so that you receive the correct Services. This information may include your name, mailing address, phone number, residency, gender, date of birth (as needed to verify eligibility), email address, and social media handle. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may collect this information through various forms and in various places on the Service, including at account creation and registration, newsletter sign-up forms, “contact us” forms, or when you otherwise interact with the Service, regardless of format. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may use this information to provide Services and customer support to you.
- As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or email address is automatically collected from your visit to staceystufflebeam.com. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may automatically and passively collect and use certain information from your device whenever you visit, use, or interact with Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga, including: the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of the machine which accessed the Services, general location information, the date and time of your visit, the path taken through the Services, content preferences, the browser and operating system being used, a list of files downloaded or viewed, the amount of time spent accessing files, any errors encountered, crash reports which may be automatically generated when or if our Services crash and includes information about the system and the crash, and other similar data.
- Information provided to Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga when you make a purchase, subscribe to Services, or communicate with Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga. Providing this information is completely voluntary on your part; however, it may be required to use or access some of the Services and Subscriptions. For example, if you choose to contact Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga via email, Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may retain your email and email address along with any other associated information. Doing so is completely voluntary on your part, and you have the choice about whether and what information to disclose via your email.
- Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect directly from you on our Service with outside records from third-parties for various purposes, including to enhance the ability to serve you, to tailor the content to you, and to offer you opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Services may use third-party platforms to access the Services and/or may provide third-party interfaces or links on the Service to facilitate your sending a communication from the Service. When you use these third-party platforms, the third-party platforms may or may not provide us with information about you. We are not responsible for the terms, policies, disclosures, or actions of any third-party platforms.
- Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (g., username, email address, phone number) on bulletin boards, social media, comments sections, in feedback to Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga, or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any user-generated content or communications, including, without limitation, email, chat, text, or voice communications. Because voice, chat, text, and other communications and user-generated content may be viewed and/or heard by other users, users should avoid revealing any personally identifiable information in those communications.
- Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may collect certain personal information from you during the course of its normal business operations if you do business with Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga and/or are employed by Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga. For example, Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may collect certain personal information about you (such as, without limitation, name, email address, date of birth, address, and phone number) either directly from you, your representative, or from third-parties authorized by you.
- How Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga Uses Your Information
Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may use your information:
- To provide you with Services;
- To improve its Services and to customize your experience with the Services;
- To maintain your account;
- For internal business purposes;
- Any purposes provided for in the Terms and Conditions and Waiver of Liability and to enforce same;
- To provide technical and customer support;
- To offer new or additional features;
- To send you materials by email, via notifications, or other commutations;
- To carry out anti-fraud or other measures prohibited under our Terms;
Third Parties. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may engage vendors, agents, service providers, and affiliated entities (“Vendors”) to provide services. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Vendors may obtain access, receive, maintain, or otherwise process data on behalf of Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga does not permit its vendors to use your data for their own marketing and other purposes.
Legal Matters. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may, without your consent, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that it may have about you as may be permitted or required by law or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may disclose your information and/or communications in situations that we believe to be: (i) emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat; or (ii) your conduct that we believe is inappropriate and inconsistent with generally accepted norms of behavior.
- Sharing Your Information
Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga will not share any Personal Data that is has collected from or regarding you except as described below:
- run, operate, and maintain its Services through third-party platform and software tools;
- perform content moderation and crash analytics;
- run email and mobile messaging campaigns;
- perform Service and marketing analytics;
- provide payment attribution and process payments for purchases; and
- provide technical and customer support.
Information Shared with Other Users. When you use the Services, information about you may be shared or visible to other users in certain instances and therefore become publicly available, including without limitation: your username, submitted content and questions, basic location, and public messages.
Information Shared with Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Partners. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may also share information about you with its business and promotional partners to further those interests. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga does not sell or lease your personally identifiable information to any third-parties.
Information Disclosed for the Protection of Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga and the Protection of Others. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga only shares information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when it reasonably believes necessary or appropriate: (a) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas and warrants); (b) to protect its property, rights, and safety and the property, rights, and safety of a third-party or the public in general; and (c) to investigate and stop any activity that it considers illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga collects from its users, including Personal Data, is a business asset. If Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga is acquired by a third-party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, or if assets related to a business unit are acquired by a third-party as a result of a transaction, or if its assets are acquired by a third-party in the event Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, some or all of its assets, including your Personal Data, will be disclosed or transferred to a third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
Types of Cookies. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are essential to enable you to use the Services, for example moving around our websites and using their features (g. cookies that enable you to log into the Services).
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about how and when you and other visitors interact with Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Services (g. pages viewed most often), and the information collected by these cookies is used to improve how Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Services work.
- Functionality Cookies: These are cookies that allow Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Services to remember choices you have made (such as your login information) and provide you with content and features, which are customized to you. For example, they are providing you with relevant content by using a cookie to remember your region.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that are used to deliver advertisements to you, which are more relevant to you and your interests. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may also share this type of information with third-parties for these purposes.
- The types of cookies described above may be “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are only stored on your device while you are using the Services, and are deleted when you log off from the Services or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time after you log off from the Services or close your browser.
Third-Party Cookies. Some cookies may be placed by third-parties when you use the Services. These cookies may provide information to those third-parties about your browsing habits or may be used for security. Some also help to serve you with advertisements which are more relevant to you. Similarly, if you visit or use third-party websites or services linked from our Services, those third-parties may place cookies or similar technologies on your device. For more information about what cookies or similar technologies those third-parties use, please review the third-party services’ cookie policies.
Cookies Settings. You may decline cookies that are not Strictly Necessary by declining same per requirements set by your web browser. Additionally, although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change your browser options to stop automatically accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies. However, if you don’t accept cookies, you may not be able to access all portions or features of the Services.
- Keeping Your Personal Data Safe
Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga has implemented security and encryption measures on its devices that store your Personal Data. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga also protects websites and storage locations for your Personal Data with passwords and multifactor authentication, if available. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga limits access to your Personal Data to Vendors only if he or she has a business need. A Vendor will only process your Personal Data on Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga will comply with reporting laws in the event of a breach and exfiltration of your Personal Data.
- Duration Your Personal Data Is Kept
When Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga no longer needs to use your Personal Data, it will either remove your Personal Information from its systems or anonymize it so that it can no longer be associated with you. When removing Personal Data, Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga will take commercially reasonable and technically feasible measures to make your Personal Data irrecoverable or irreproducible.
- Your Rights and Choices
Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga is not an attorney and is not providing you legal advice. If you have questions about the use of your Personal Information, Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga recommends you consult your attorney. If for any reason you are concerned that any information you provided to Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga is not correct and you wish to change or delete it, you have the ability to review and update your personal information to the extent Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga has it. Please contact Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga as set forth below or otherwise view and update your information in your Account profile. You may also contact Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga to request access to, transfer of, or erasure of your personal information to the extent Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga has any. Specify the nature of your request and the information that is subject to your request.
Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga reserves the right not to allow access to your information or to limit your rights (e.g. if such disclosure is prohibited by law or if the rights of another individual might be violated). In some instances, this may mean that Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga must retain your personal information even if you withdraw your consent or request transfer or erasure. Please note that any changes or access you request may not be effective immediately. Please also note that despite any request for the removal of or change to personal information, Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
- Legal Grounds
Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga relies on the following legal grounds to use your data:
- Where it is needed to provide you with Services.
- Where Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga has a legitimate interest to do so, such as: managing its products and services and providing Services to you.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- With your consent.
- For a public interest.
- Your Rights Under Data Protection Laws.
You have rights under various data protection laws depending on where you reside. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your specific data protection laws, please contact Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga via the contact information below, and a representative will contact you.
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. Some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own. Therefore, you should not provide personally-identifying information through the Services. If you provide such information, you acknowledge that it is necessary to internationally transfer and process it in the United States. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and U.S. export laws and regulations.
Unless stated otherwise for a particular Service, children are not allowed to use Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga’s Services, and Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga does not knowingly collect Personal Data from them. Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga defines “children” as anyone under 18 years old. If a parent has any further questions or concerns about his or her child’s use of the Services, the parent should contact Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga via the contact information below.
- Contact Information
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Via U.S. Mail: Stacey Stufflebeam Yoga, c/o Tressler LLP, 110 Rottingham Court, Suite B, Edwardsville, IL 62025.